Author Topic: RE: Wildman500 UNSUBSTANTIATED BAN!!  (Read 6850 times)

Offline Hondacr500Sucks

• New Forum Member
RE: Wildman500 UNSUBSTANTIATED BAN!!
« on: February 17, 2009, 05:05:18 pm »
Good morning EF clan.

3 weeks ago I was playing on your server with some fellow =1= squad members and I was banned.  Now I did follow all your rules of the server and was not disrespectful to anyone, nor was I hopping around.  While my fellow =1= squad members were in your server they asked why I was banned and someone on the EF squad responded with "He has an aimbot".  First off, to make a charge like that without having any proof, then subsequently banning them is wrong.  Not to mention that the response "he has an aimbot" doesn't show on the ban list, it shows, "excess teamkilling or vote".

Now once again, I do not feel that I did anything wrong.  If you would check my stats you will see that I have over 2250 hrs and over 490,000 points of playing this game.  That should account for something.  If you would lift the ban I would apprectiate it so I could play there with my squad when they all play together.  Once again, banning a player from a "ranked" server just because you "suspect" something is not enough.  You must have proof according to the rules set by ROE Client.  By client I mean "administrators".  I am and Admin myself and there are rules and guidelines in which to follow in order to "BAN" a player.  I do not break any of these rules as a player, my stats would be reset if I cheated, hacked or glitched or did anything other than what the game was built for.

So in the end... I would like to have my ban lifted.  One of the EF guy's said that he had "proof", I say no he doesn't becuase I would have had to do something wrong in order to have proof.  Why not internally ask this particular EF member to show the rest of the EF squad this "Proof".

My second reason for coming into your forums was to invite the EF squad to have a scrimage against the =1= squad at our =1= Warlord I/O FF=off server.  Let the =1= squad know if this is something you all would like to do at www.WONCLAN.com and register at our forums.  I promise the =1= squad will afford your entire squad the respect it deserves.  Having played for over a year with LRRP and others.

Thanks again, (sorry so long, like a book huh?)
Wildman500
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:54:37 pm by Predator »

Offline Predator

• Administrator
    • Elite Special Forces
Re: RE: Wildman500 UNSUBSTANTIATED BAN!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 10:01:43 pm »
Hi Wildman500,

Please accept my appologies for not answering sooner.
I'll get straight to the point on this for you, we do not currently run a server.
There are other clans out there who use the ESF tag, there is a European clan with the same tag for example and it is a very common mistake, but please be assured that we haven't banned you :p

[ESF]-Predator
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:54:52 pm by Predator »