Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Welcome to Elite Special Forces - Forums
« Last post by Predator on December 18, 2007, 12:26:57 pm »
Hey Pog, long time mate :)

How's it going down there, what games are you guys playing these days?

[ESF]-Predator
« Last post by POG_Hunter 1% on December 03, 2007, 01:10:09 pm »
Offensive avatar removed
  HI   ESF  

just dropped in to say  Hi    

HI

POG_Hunter 1%
General Discussion / For pred
« Last post by logic on November 08, 2007, 09:23:16 am »
heres the download you need to get going.

http://www.time2kill.us/Downloads/FusionExpanded/fusion_PHPBB.zip

Be sure to use the "Fusion Expanded"
Battlefield 1942 / Hey Guys
« Last post by logic on November 01, 2007, 08:07:44 pm »
Pick up Battlefield 2 with all the expansions. we will be playing this up as well.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 / Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
« Last post by GMAN on October 29, 2007, 04:31:35 am »
 It sounds great Pred. It's been awhile since we played together and I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to go and buy it this month. Do we have a voice com up yet. I would really enjoy talking to you again.

Your old friend and teammate
 Gerry AKA (ESF)-GMAN
« Last post by logic on October 22, 2007, 02:05:37 am »
hey omg. i cant believe its you.
« Last post by Predator on October 11, 2007, 03:03:38 am »
Great to see you Geri, say hi to all the guys over there, how are they all do you still see them or speak to them much?

Predator
« Last post by JuniorG on October 01, 2007, 07:14:00 pm »
Hi all,

Good to see there is still a little of ESF left as I have great memories of "The Days" of Specops!!!!

Regards JuniorG (former name {Esf}-Garibaldi)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 / Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
« Last post by logic on August 12, 2007, 10:06:46 pm »
Important- It is strongly recommended that you download the demo first to see if your system can run the game.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 / Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
« Last post by Predator on August 12, 2007, 01:55:05 pm »
For those of you who haven't yet tried GRAW2 now might be a good time to start thinking about it. There is a demo available if you want to try it before you decide to buy, the demo can be found at: http://www.fileplanet.com/178705/download/Ghost-Recon-Advanced-Warfighter-2-Demo-(Singleplayer)
Obviously it's a single player demo but that will give you a chance to check out your system and make sure it all runs ok.
Some people have said that the demo is a little buggy and is known to have problems on some systems and may be very choppy but this isn't the same for the full game. There are lots of different multiplayer modes available, you can even go through the entire game with a few friends in co-op mode and do all the missions as a campaign, i am currently doing this with one or two friends and i am currently on mission 8/10.
This game is going to be one of the biggest titles we've seen for a while once people realise all the options available in the game, the new PhysX engine and bots that actually work and appear to think like real opponents.

Anyway, if you have some spare time, take a look at the demo. You will need a Fileplanet account to be able to download the demo from the premiuim speed servers, or you can just login and select a free server if you aren't a Fileplanet subscriber.

This section is all about GRAW2 so post your comments/opinions/experiences here...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]