Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Call of Duty / Call of Duty 4 Final Strike Tournament
« Last post by Predator on September 22, 2009, 12:58:46 am »

Cybersports League are running Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare tournaments now, sign up today and don't miss out on the next action packed tournament with awesome prizes including cash, Steelseries products, EoReality 1000FPS game servers, Nationvoice Ventrilo servers to mention a few.

See http://tournament.thecsports.com/tournament/2 for more information and signup.

Support: http://tournament.thecsports.com/support/
Forums: http://tournament.thecsports.com/forums/
Ventrilo: http://tournament.thecsports.com/ventrilo/
Irc: #csports on gamesurge chat and idle welcome.
General Discussion / Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
« Last post by Lyagushkka on September 07, 2009, 12:37:28 am »
 Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
General Discussion / Re: BF2- Wrongfully Banned
« Last post by Predator on August 30, 2009, 10:51:01 pm »
Hi FierceWolf,

We are not currently hosting servers and therefore we have no knowledge of this incident or control over it. Please check the server details carefully for the server you were banned on, particularly the url as there are other clans that use the ESF tag.
General Discussion / BF2- Wrongfully Banned
« Last post by FierceWolf on August 28, 2009, 09:35:40 pm »
Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the right section, but I was wrongfully banned from =E= 24/7 Karkand server on Battlefield 2, yesterday. I was accused of having an aimbot, when I barely even had a 1-1 kdr in that game. I was doing fairly bad in that game, went to go brush my teeth, then when I came back there was a message in the top left hand corner that said: "BANNING! FierceWolf, Nice Aimbot!!!" or something to that effect.

I DO have a recent ban history because of aimbot, but that's because my cousin plays BF2 and has been for a long time. One time he used aimbot for fun and got banned. Then I went to sleep over at his house a while ago and we played with my account, so now my history has ban history for aimbot on it >.>.

Anyways, I would be grateful if an admin unbanned me.

Thanks,
-FierceWolf <---- Also my in game name for BF2
Battlefield 1942 / Re: RE: Wildman500 UNSUBSTANTIATED BAN!!
« Last post by Predator on February 24, 2009, 10:01:43 pm »
Hi Wildman500,

Please accept my appologies for not answering sooner.
I'll get straight to the point on this for you, we do not currently run a server.
There are other clans out there who use the ESF tag, there is a European clan with the same tag for example and it is a very common mistake, but please be assured that we haven't banned you :p

[ESF]-Predator
Battlefield 1942 / RE: Wildman500 UNSUBSTANTIATED BAN!!
« Last post by Hondacr500Sucks on February 17, 2009, 05:05:18 pm »
Good morning EF clan.

3 weeks ago I was playing on your server with some fellow =1= squad members and I was banned.  Now I did follow all your rules of the server and was not disrespectful to anyone, nor was I hopping around.  While my fellow =1= squad members were in your server they asked why I was banned and someone on the EF squad responded with "He has an aimbot".  First off, to make a charge like that without having any proof, then subsequently banning them is wrong.  Not to mention that the response "he has an aimbot" doesn't show on the ban list, it shows, "excess teamkilling or vote".

Now once again, I do not feel that I did anything wrong.  If you would check my stats you will see that I have over 2250 hrs and over 490,000 points of playing this game.  That should account for something.  If you would lift the ban I would apprectiate it so I could play there with my squad when they all play together.  Once again, banning a player from a "ranked" server just because you "suspect" something is not enough.  You must have proof according to the rules set by ROE Client.  By client I mean "administrators".  I am and Admin myself and there are rules and guidelines in which to follow in order to "BAN" a player.  I do not break any of these rules as a player, my stats would be reset if I cheated, hacked or glitched or did anything other than what the game was built for.

So in the end... I would like to have my ban lifted.  One of the EF guy's said that he had "proof", I say no he doesn't becuase I would have had to do something wrong in order to have proof.  Why not internally ask this particular EF member to show the rest of the EF squad this "Proof".

My second reason for coming into your forums was to invite the EF squad to have a scrimage against the =1= squad at our =1= Warlord I/O FF=off server.  Let the =1= squad know if this is something you all would like to do at www.WONCLAN.com and register at our forums.  I promise the =1= squad will afford your entire squad the respect it deserves.  Having played for over a year with LRRP and others.

Thanks again, (sorry so long, like a book huh?)
Wildman500
Battlefield 1942 / Re: BattleField 2 Team
« Last post by Predator on October 10, 2008, 12:56:18 am »
Hello,

If you are referring to the game Special Force Online, it rather depends on where you live it seems, the game is intended for the Philippines only, after some discussions on their forums i was able to find out that they only allow people from the Philippines and a few other selected area's to play the game online because their servers can't handle any more traffic than that generates, they just aren't geared up for an international market and they will almost certainly block IP addresses from other countries.
Assuming that you are fortunate enough to be able to connect at all, the best place to get more information about the game would be http://www.mygame.ph but you may get an error on the web page if you are in a blocked country/region.

If you are referring to Battlefield 2 : Special Forces, there isn't a downloadable version of the game that i am aware of, and certainly not one that would work online, the game is very cheap to buy now and i would suggest you pick yourself up a copy at your local software store.

If you are referring to Americas Army : Special Forces, try looking at http://www.americasarmy.com where you can download a free copy of the game. The game is distributed freely and you are able to download and play the game online.

Regards,
[ESF]-Predator
Battlefield 1942 / Re: BattleField 2 Team/special forces online
« Last post by purgative on October 03, 2008, 01:39:16 pm »
could you tell me where I can get a downloadable special forces online
thanks
Specops2 / Re: hi 2 all!
« Last post by Predator on August 23, 2008, 06:25:19 pm »
Hey X,

All is well here thanks, i do still have contact with some of the older clan members, C and Spark recently as well, they are still out there somewhere lol

Hope to see you around X, it's been a while.

Pred.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10