Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 / Connection Issues
« Last post by Predator on March 19, 2010, 05:34:09 pm »
After much delving into the support forums over there at EA land one common theme seemed to be taking great precidence, the issue of retaining a decent connection to the server and although many solutions have been offered around it seems that only a patch can fix the issues completely. This doesn't appear to be a firewall or router issue, much more a problem with the software itself, there are official ports for Bad Company 2 that you might need to forward in your router, these can be viewed here http://findports.com/article/battlefield-bad-company-2, this may resolve the issue, it may not, has anyone else experienced or better still, managed to resolve this BFBC2 issue?
Counter Strike 1.6 / Counter Strike 1.6 General Chit Chat
« Last post by Predator on February 25, 2010, 07:08:14 pm »
General talk about 1.6 here, lets have the facts, where exactly is the game today, how does it compare to current games, if you could turn the clock back, kill to death ratio etc
If you do, then lets see you convince us hard core gamers why we should pay good money for it.
Specops2 / Re: hi 2 all!
« Last post by Predator on December 27, 2009, 03:53:40 pm »
Hey GMAN,

Happy Christmas and and new year to you too. It all sounds good, I hope it goes well for you, what's the vent info?
« Last post by GMAN on December 18, 2009, 02:25:47 pm »
Hey Pred , Hey X, Merry Christmas, I was just reading the posts and thought I would say hi, I'm still kicking around trying to work on an internet radio station ATM, I'll be hosting it on a terabyte server. Oh ya for current news I set ESF up with a fan page on FB, and have been trying to promote our clan abit, if all goes well I would even like to host a game server or two on it. I do have a vent server running 24/7 ATM. If you guys are interested in stopping by to say hi or hang out by all means pls do, you can email me here or at my hotmail address either way I'll get the message and respond promptly. TC my friends , hope to talk to you soon.

G.
« Last post by Predator on November 04, 2009, 06:07:51 pm »
Hey X,

All is well here, I was looking forward to Modern Warfare 2 until i found out that Infinity Ward have decided to make it a cheap Xbox port of the game, no dedicated server support just matchmaking etc...booo
« Last post by Dr.X on October 31, 2009, 08:36:01 am »
lo there......how r things ?...just checking in 2 c how my fellow esf bros r doing....im still usin the esf tag once awhile playin wolfenstein & cod4 mw  ;D 8)
Call of Duty / Re: Problem with activating account
« Last post by Predator on October 20, 2009, 05:38:37 pm »
Your account on the website seems to be activated correctly already, I assume you have resolved whatever problem you were having as you have logged in at least once on the website but if you still have any questions feel free to post again.
Call of Duty / Problem with activating account
« Last post by Sandy_Menelaws339ae on October 20, 2009, 10:10:56 am »
Hi Guys, I am newbie in the internet stuff and I dont know if I am writing on correct board on this website. I
   have got problem with activating my account. I received email but when I click on the link it was not working, is this link is correct?  http://www.elitespecialforces.com/?3aab2b4a26f1,
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 / Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Dedicated Servers
« Last post by Predator on October 18, 2009, 04:13:36 pm »
The PC community has learned that there is to be no dedicated server support in Modern Warfare 2 at launch, there is speculation that there might be a patch released at launch or soon afterwards but Infinity Ward aren't doing much to quell the rumours. From online petitions to users cancelling their pre-orders, it's all happening.

2000 plus pre-orders have been cancelled on Amazon alone it has been reported and that number is growing at an alarming rate, as is the number of PC fans signing online petitions or posting on the IW forums to voice their opinions.

Let's hear your views on this, did you pre-order the game and then cancel your order?
Are you a Game Server Provider (GSP) who has invested money in preparing servers for this game and perhaps already taken pre-orders for servers that will now have to be refunded?

Or are you just another one of the thousands of disgruntled PC users out there, either way we'd like to hear from you.

If you wish to view or sign the online petition regarding this fiasco you can do so here: http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?dedis4mw. We have been monitoring this petition and it is currently getting approx 4000 signatures per hour.

Funny video: http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-d247752b3936b67d88d8f53e66be67d5.html

You can read more and view user comments directly from Infinity Ward's forums here: http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=128182
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10