Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Special Force Online / Special Force game download link
« Last post by Predator on July 08, 2010, 09:10:16 pm »
It now appears that mygame.ph is re-directing to gameclub.com and the initial restrictions that were put in place based on geographic location appear to have been disabled.

This link, (http://sf.ph.gameclub.com/download/sub_gamedown.asp), should work fine. Whether there are restrictions in place regarding playing the game online, ie. server access restricted to people who live in the Philippines I am not sure.

It is also worth bearing in mind that the file size is about 325 Mb and the download speeds may well be capped, either that or the download servers are extremely busy, or because there is a long delay in transmissions, but for whatever reason, the download seems to be quite slow, definately an overnight job.

Perhaps the game developers might be a bit more open to support questions now, since it has been some time since I last contacted them, perhaps they might now like to divulge what ports are required to be forwarded in your router in order to host a multiplayer game online. I contacted them several times when the game was first released under the alias of DeathBot and asked that exact question, here is what I received in reply after several requests: "As far as we are aware, Special Force does not require any ports to be forwarded in a users router to be able to play online", (or a reply very similar to that, the contents of which can be found on the Mygame.ph support forums, assuming they haven't been deleted that is). They were initially very secretive about anything to do with the game, but as I pointed out at the time, there is little point in releasing an online multiplayer game and placing so many restrictions upon it, surely it would have been better to co-operate with the people who are potentially going to use your software, especially if you know the answer and are too afraid to give out any information lol
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 / BFBC2 Good online battles
« Last post by Predator on June 19, 2010, 10:41:51 am »
Now that Bad Company 2 is working online and the server list bug seems to be fixed I thought I'd give it a go online.

This is a great game online, the best and least glitchy so far. Squad Deathmatch makes for some awesome clan games. I would like to get some good players together and a Ventrilo server and give it a go if anyone is interested, a good team could do well on this game.
Just Cause 2 / Single player only
« Last post by Predator on April 01, 2010, 08:12:32 pm »
Unfortunately, Just Cause 2 is a single player game, it's a real shame they didn't include co-op or campaign modes but the same can be said for a lot of recent game releases. Feel free to chat about either of the two games here though.
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 / Re: Downloading now
« Last post by Predator on March 30, 2010, 10:34:29 pm »
Well, I was downloading it a couple of days ago, got a bit caught up.

The multiplayer part of the game was yet another disappointment, that seems to be an all too familiar experience with PC multiplayer games recently, there is no co-operative mode, no campaigns, and the server browser is buggy as hell, if you even get a server list up you are doing well.

The single player game was great, nice graphics, I ran it on 1680X1050 on high detail and it was pretty, this is the explanation for why I've been caught up, I completed the game this evening, well worth the money for the single player experience but hell guys, us PC gamers need some multiplayer co-operative action, get a grip.
Battlefield : Bad Company 2 / Downloading now
« Last post by Predator on March 27, 2010, 04:25:44 pm »
I am currently downloading Battlefield Bad Company 2 from Steam so I will see how it goes. I have heard some very good reports about the game from other players and the multi-player games are supposed to be very good so I'll also be trying that out pretty soon.
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 / Did the earth move for you?
« Last post by Predator on March 24, 2010, 10:57:33 pm »
Well there we have it, pick your response, no holds barred.
Battlefield 1942 / Re: BattleField 2 Team
« Last post by black68 on March 22, 2010, 12:01:02 am »
hi morning,

could you tell me on how to down load special force..thank you..
I have now played the online PC version and it is truly terrible. Me and a friend hooked up a game to see how it all looks and works, the only way i can describe the experience is stepping back 15 years in online gaming, absolutely appauling IW whould be ashamed of this game.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 / Re: Problem with activation
« Last post by Predator on March 21, 2010, 11:26:00 am »
Hi,

I assume you have rectified this problem now as you appear to be logged in successfully.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 / Problem with activation
« Last post by lukebullock on March 21, 2010, 02:34:37 am »
Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... http://elitespecialforces.com/?89617295d44ccda46c1c034b44d,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10