Arma II / Re: Khmm.. Wow?!
« Last post by GMAN on May 11, 2011, 10:02:07 pm »
 ???
Arma II / Khmm.. Wow?!
« Last post by Cheburatormt on May 10, 2011, 09:17:00 pm »

Want to tell you..
Eeer

Doesnt matter
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X & H.A.W.X 2 / H.A.W.X 2 (Still not sure)
« Last post by Predator on January 19, 2011, 07:17:38 pm »
Every time I look for information about Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 I seem to come up with a lot of not-so-good results, it would seem that people aren't entirely satisfied with it. From what I've played so far, it seems pretty good to me, reasonable graphics and some pretty good missions, it does show a lot of video's inbetween missions etc. but so did GRAW 2 so that's nothing new.

I bought the game to play online with a friend so I don't want to do too much of the game before we get to play but I have done a few missions and it seems ok to me. By the way, the fact that I have a wireless Xbox 360 controller helps quite a bit I think, don't even think about playing this one on a keynoard, you need a joystick or controller for definate.

Have you played the game? What's your opinion of it?
Call of Duty : Black Ops / Single player mode
« Last post by Predator on November 21, 2010, 02:31:35 pm »
I've been playing the single player version of the game. It's ok, feels like doing Modern Warfare 2 all over again kind of, same sort of thing really, I don't see this being a great hit. I know a lot of people on the Xbox 360 for example haven't even played the single player version, they just play the multiplayer game. Hmm I'll keep going with it, can't really say for sure if it's good or not if I haven't finished it I guess...
General Discussion / Performance enhancing methods
« Last post by Predator on November 01, 2010, 08:57:18 pm »
We have recently introduced some performance related updates that should improve overall performance for everyone, except users with a MSIE browser, they will have the same load times as before, this is because of a bug in MSIE that prevents it from decompressing gzip files properly.
General Discussion / Forum bans
« Last post by Predator on October 02, 2010, 12:53:04 pm »
We take great care to prevent inappropriate material from appearing on our website(s). Users who post links/material that we see as unfit to be shown on our website(s) will be prevented from doing so in a number of ways, we have many options at our disposal to prevent this, including allowing users to login but not be able to post anything. We have substancial logging in place and can produce evidence for all users who have been prevented from using all or part of our forums, if any of the people affected would like to raise an objection we can produce evidence if required, it is therefore not worth any of the users affected contacting us and asking us to remove a ban. Any bans put in place can be temporary or permanent, we reserve the right to make judgements based on evidence we have. The only way to contact us if you find all or some of your privileges revoked is to use the form located at http://publicblackhole.com.

We will also remove accounts that continue to attempt to spam our forums as and when violations occur and/or we deem necessary.

Have fun and enjoy our forums and please keep it clean and safe!
General Discussion / Arma II
« Last post by Predator on September 23, 2010, 08:23:24 pm »
Anyone played Arma II yet? Is it as good as you thought it was going to be, or better, give us your opinion of the game.
Visit http://Findports.com to find the ports for your favourite games and applications.
Special Force Online / SF gameplay
« Last post by Predator on July 19, 2010, 07:57:38 pm »
The gameplay seems to me to be a  mixture of Counter Strike and Left 4 Dead. I think that's a fair description although it's just my opinion.

It can be quite fun and it takes a lot of skill to really be good at it, I quite enjoy a game now and then.
Special Force Online / SF Game auto update
« Last post by Predator on July 10, 2010, 10:24:48 am »
After downloading and installling the game, it will auto update to the latest version. When you start the game for the first time, it might look like it's not responding, just give it some time. Once installed and patched, you will be presented with a gameclub launcher screen where you wll be asked to login or register an account if you don't already have one. You can click the register button or click http://ph.gameclub.com/member/registration.asp?gamecode=SF to register an account. My in-game name is ESFPredator if anyone wants a game sometime.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10