Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
General Discussion / Re: Long time no see gentlemen.
« Last post by Fate on November 08, 2011, 03:59:43 am »
Take care of yourself friend, I'm leaving for military service until December, be back then.
We are using anti-spyware software on this forum provided by http://Globalspyware.com

The database already holds a massive amount of known spammers, instantly giving you protection from all known spammers.

Additionally, any updates made to the spam database, as new threats are found, are instantly updated here and other message boards automatically denying connection for known spammers.

If you would like your message board protected and automatically updated please go to the link above and use the Contact Us form to send a message. You will receive an email reply promptly.

Please note : You will need to have FTP account control on the server where the message board is located to be able to use the automatic update service. The automatic update service also has a small fee of £3.99 per month to cover costs involved.
« Last post by Predator on October 31, 2011, 01:03:47 pm »
I sent you a friends request on Steam, I used your hotmail address.
« Last post by Fate on October 30, 2011, 11:12:53 pm »
I have steam I rarely go on but what's your name on there?
« Last post by Predator on October 30, 2011, 10:37:06 pm »
I'm still on Steam if you use that?
« Last post by Fate on October 30, 2011, 07:00:56 pm »
Haha yeah it definitely has, Operation Flashpoint Red River huh, never heard of it. Maybe I'll have to check it out and get in some games with you again. Are you still on msn messenger or xfire at all?
« Last post by Predator on October 30, 2011, 06:37:02 pm »
Hey Fate,

Yeah it's been a while lol. All is well here and i've been playing Operation Flashpoint Red River most recently. I did try the BF3 beta but i wasn't entirely impressed but i still might get the game and give it a proper try at some point.

Take care and have fun,
Predator
General Discussion / Long time no see gentlemen.
« Last post by Fate on October 30, 2011, 04:23:29 pm »
Predator it's been a long time my friend, hopefully all is well. Have you guys migrated over to Battlefield 3 yet at all?

Myself I still play on Project Reality, which is a mod for BF2 and now I'm on BF3 as well.

Take care and hopefully I'll hear from you soon.
Operation Flashpoint : Red River / Game completed
« Last post by Predator on September 26, 2011, 12:36:31 pm »
We have completed this game, playing in co-op mode with myself [ESF]-Predator, [ESF]-Cobra and [ESF]-GMAN.

This is the best co-op game for a long time, the AI are really smart, awesome.
General Discussion / tHeOrAcLe AFS
« Last post by Predator on August 03, 2011, 02:33:22 pm »
Following the recent global pandemic of fake/spam registrations I have made a publicly available database of known spammers. Users can enter an ip address, email address or user name into the database search fields, either individually or all together and check if the details are known prior to accepting new registrations. This database is expanding rapidly and is updated regularly.

To use our database search please navigate to http://globalspyware.com

Please let us know of any idea's or suggestions you may have about the spam check database page by replying to this topic.

Updated 2011-11-07

We now have a fully operational protection system running, this also includes several automated processes.

A user can request to be an ftp account holder in our system, this will cost a small nominal fee of $1.00 per month, per user.
Once the system is setup, a protection file will be sent directly to your website/message board/blog automatically everytime our database is updated. This means that ftp account holders will receive the protection file as it is at the time of setup and will then receive all updates as our database is modified.

This, unlike many other systems, does not require you to install any forum mods, or modify any files in your system, we setup the account, and you have instant cover from all known threats in our database.

To find out more about this new and exciting feature, please get in contact for more information or to request an ftp account at http://globalspyware.com/?page=contact_us and we will respond promptly. Typically, a new account customer will have everything setup within the same day of registering, and we aim to have it all setup within the hour.

Our automated processes generate new protection files and send them out automatically each time the database is modified/updated, another automatically generates the website rss feed http://Globalspyware.com/sitemap/sitemap.xml, again, as the database is modified/updated giving a truly unique approach to protecting websites from spam/fake registrations.

Get in touch...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10